Monday, August 23, 2010

when all fails and you hope to find a product that might satisfy your facial desires

I enjoy using the Biotherm aquasource sensitive skin care range but honestly I'm still not completely satisfied. Ill give it a B+. yes it calmed my skin down a little, yes it moisturized abit but 'Im looking for something a little extra. Because it is almost spring i decided to introduce... ( wait before i begin congrats to suzi for your new clinique set =]) two new family facial members, the MICRODELIVERY exfoliating wash by PHILOSOPHY wash and also KIEHLS ultra facial moisturizer SPF 15 for all skin types ( hoping it wont hurt my sensitive skin.. )

philosophy micro delivery exfoliate


My reason for choosing the PHILOSOPHY exfoliating face wash, was because of the hype that everyone was on about. gentle enough for daily use? 30 second mini peel? gives your skin the glow it deserves? that sounds like an every day mini facial to me!!  but yeah i also needed an exfoliator that wasn't just your ordinary apricot scrub.


my reason for purchasing the KIEHLS spf moisturizer was because since I was a little girl, my good old bro told me to use it. He introduced me into the world of kiehls and its benefits that use natural products that works well on diff areas on the skin. I was also looking for something that acted like a base for my make up and had the functions of moisturising at the same time. Ill give it ago=]. fingers cross that this would be my holy grail. if not seriously fml...





NOW for something i really enjoy!!
MAC - sheertone blush in 'DollyMix & MOCHA'
Im really excited to use this blush because of how pretty the colour is! because my skin undertone is yellow i think this blush with blue undertones will really compliment.... if i have the right foundation on of course...

2 comments:

  1. Love reading about your new products! heh i sound like some fan girl HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Bek. Like a child at a candy store

    ReplyDelete