Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jojoba post

What is Jojoba oil??
Jojoba ) is a botanical extract of the seed of the jojoba tree (Simmondsia chinenis).

It is theorized that applying jojoba to the skin can “trick” the skin into thinking it is producing enough oil, thus balancing oil production. The bottom line for us is that jojoba oil is safe for people with eczema, acne, and any other burns or rashes (just to name a few) so we can all use it  without fear.






 Why I purchased JoJoba oil and what was my skin like after using once?

I have not eaten very well lately and its true about what they say "You are what you eat" and yes... it shows on my skin! I have suffered eczema all my life and in which some cases are quite severe and most days (as i grow older is mild to non [ my lucky days...]) anyway no more rambling back to why i use jojoba oil. I have recently adapted to the foundation that LESS is more and NATURAL is best.  I have tried many home remedies such as honey and sugar masks, lemon juice + sugar scrub, honey mask etc.... n yes they all have great benefits to your skin but i was looking for something more... something that would benefit my eczema when it shows something that might tame the redness and also the scaling of the dead skin cells. JOJOBA oil! as i mentioned before jojoba oil acts is the CLOSEST thing to the natural sebum so it imitates it and restores and repairs. I have broken capillaries on my skin, popping pimple scars and also very OBVIOUS dry spots if I leave it untreated. So with the new purchase of JOJOBA oil from price line  better then spending 300 on a skin care.

I apply it directly onto my skin (after washing face) and  I spend about 2 - 5 minutes giving my face a little pamper just massaging my temples.. my cheeks, the area between my nose bridge and eyes and my lips and my chin just any where you feel dry. ALSO i have some appearing minor rashes on my skin i also massage the oil onto those designated areas (or your whole body for the MORNING GLOW )!!  so after a week or month  I will update on this review to see the final results on whether this CLAIMED miracle really worked for me


1 comment: