Monday, August 30, 2010

material girl. material world. control yourself

we all have wants and needs and we all love to exceptionally splurge on things that we think we want. It makes us happy, it can make us cry but when you are truly happy with whats around you do you still need as much?

When we receive the right amount of comfort from loved ones and family the urge of pulling out my wallet to pay for something lessens. Money is our most secure form of comfort. It makes you pretty and it makes you smile and  of course we like to show it off.


But what if things are different, times have changed and we dont feel the need for more. am i going insane? or am i just appreciating the fact that I have best friends, real ones and I have a bf that loves me so much and not to mention my tsangers. 

So im going to try buy less and consume what nature can provide for me. 

i said TRY....
:)


realize what the fake can do to you, turn you against your friends and your family. keep a balance, keep it real:)

No comments:

Post a Comment