Monday, July 26, 2010

random jumping thoughts going in and out of my der brain

When there is an image in front of you, like right in front of you. I look at it, turn my head to the left and to the right and it just makes no sense to me. What ever detail that lays within the image .... it just doesn't look to great together. Maybe something else feels replaced, maybe YOU feel replaced. yep I do. So you know one of those days where... or even one of those HOURS of your life where you just want to ponder the past just that one more time and fix one teeny tiny mistake YEP i felt like that for one split second without even realizing that my conscience is dreaming of something called perfection again. It wont happen, I wont let it happen. No.

So after waking up from my sub - conscience I realized my life is on track. I love my boyfriend, I appreciate my friends and I have a wonderful family + a new born. What more can you want. ? Reality tells me I have the world but my sub conscience is telling me that my past could of been better ... 
BRAIN... why are you such a complex mechanism....?
anyways! that was just a little random vent to the world of blogggers.. who knows.. you MIGHT just be feeling odd like i am


 anyway i came across this really cute picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment