Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Collective haul (july) Hits n misses i guess

BOBBI BROWN SHIMMER BRiCK IN NECTAR

My first impressions of this product was that HOLY MOLY its way to shimmery, but after a couple of plays with it i realised that it makes your skin look very dewy and very healthy. The colours may scare you but with a light hand of application it actually is a great product. I think this product would be my holy grail in the summer times:) I cant wait! This product is also great for if you are a busy person and just doesnt have the time to use 999999999999999 products in the morning. The can be used for contour, blush and highlight around brow bone and also cheek bone!

MAC MINERALIZE BLUSH: HANG LOOSE <3

 After watching tones of reviews about this collection of YOUTUBE I finally got my hands on this product. As this was so expensive and i needed to buy my sigma brushes I could only afford to purchase one item from the collection :( my initial products were that I was scared that it would be too shimmery, but after bad boy @ the MAC counter used becki as a dummy n tested it on her i LOVEDDDDD IT. not too shimmery but enough shimmer for you to glow. This product i think contains gold reflexes which I think highlights your complexion during the day and what not=]

CLINIQUE ALMOST THERE BRONZER : shade 01 (light/medium)

This bronzer is great for summer and winter it contains a lighter shade and also a darker shade for contour and highlight. The powder is completely Matte and doesnt contain any shimmers what so ever. This product contours really well on your skin with or without powder after foundation. I was sent this product my beauty heaven so credits to them :)





STILA BRONZING POWDER IN SHADE 01



packaging is so cute! was VERY affordable buy one get one free @ strawberrynet.com so what can I say. Its a complete matte powder, no shimmers not too orange and gives a pleasant contour when applied correctly=]

ELF GOLDEN BRONZER IN GOLDEN
The packaging of this compact inclused a compact with four types of powder inside. It includes from my guess 2 bronzers, one blush and one highlighter. WELL thats what i  use it for anyway. I love this product because you can use it for anything. I use this for contour, blush, bronzer and highlighter and I have found that though this product was extremely afforable (AUD $7) it lasts all day with no touch ups!!!! For people with oily skin I should advise that this may be too shimmery for you especially around your T zone where you would have oil break outs. I recommend this product for people who have normal to combination skin. I have dry skin and I have found that this does show up my cracked skin but to soften the look I use "LUSH" facial spray which tones and soothes dry sensitive skin!


GLOSS PROFESSIONAL STIPPLING BRUSH <3
  CHEAP and affordable great buy! located @ chadestone! great quality!!!
ANYWAY I HOPE MY THOUGHTS AND REVIEWS HAVE HELPED=] hopefully I have more reviews, hauls and HOPEFULLY my own tutorials later on <3xoxo emilyyy




2 comments:

  1. Babe! Become a guru on YouTube already!! You are a freaking natural at this, what have you got to lose :)? Love your blogs, so interesting, insightful and I feel like a fkn teacher marking someones work right about now.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL SUZI!!! i will one day make a blog when i feel the confidence booost!!<3 hahah! twitter time!!

    ReplyDelete