Monday, July 12, 2010

Dreaming is one thing, living your dream is another?

During this year I have really discovered that my interest in make up and beauty has become more then just a "like" type thing. I am really inspired by make up gurus on you tube and their ability to speak their mind on what their expression on beauty and what the latest trends are on beauty. That inspiration has made me want to start my own blog world where I share my my thought and my likings to everyone here who shares the same interest as me.

My goals for my blog: [ just little things i plan to do !]
  • Write reviews for all beauty products bought 
  • Look of the week / day (like a look book)
  • current fashion / beauty obsessions
  • I would like to start my own you tube channel once i over come the fear of my own face :) 


" The world is a place of endless opportunities"

No comments:

Post a Comment