Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BIOTHERM AQUASOURCE BIOSENSITIVE review

My skin is really unbalanced and could change every day. One day it could be perfectly smooth and bump-less and another day I could wake up with my rough patched n my cheeks and my eye lids feeling very tight. I have used a variety of Japanese, Korean and Hong Kong drug store facial products but my skin just doesn't seem to have gotten any better. SO I resorted to using high end brands and i decided to try out BIOTHERM. I went to the biotherm counter in chadestone in Myers and from what i recall I had really really sensitive and peeling skin. The counter lady sat me down and had a conversation with me telling me that I needed to stick to a routine in order for my skin to adapt to ONE range of products. She said using different products from different products the ingredients might react in a negative way. She also mentioned that I have very sensitive skin not necessarily being completely dry ( which i always thought my skin would be). So she introduced me to a range of products that would help my skin slowly recover from its sensitiveness.

The products i use are as listed:


This cleanser claims to balance the pH level in skin, It alsogently removes impurities from the skin whilst helping moderate skin sensitivity to factors such as the weather, diet, pollution and hormones







 This toner is formed in an aerosol can which you just spray onto your face directly after you have used the cleanser. This product soothes is suppose to soothe your skin after cleansing.






This aquasource serum is a moisturising serum that's formulated with the equivalent of 5,000 litres of thermal spring water and enriched with Himalayan pink salt. It works to efficiently protect the skin against dehydration linked to climatic aggressions. As a result, the skin maintains an optimal hydration level, even in extreme conditions (wind, sun and temperature).
 This is the moisturizer i use directly after all the products above. All biotherm aquasource biosensitive products contain ingredients such as grape seed oil, omega 6 and new science that will help enhance and help balance out sensitive skin. This moisturizer is forumlated yet again to balance out pH and to moisturize intensely without making skin oily.







I have been using these products for about a month or so now and my thoughts on this product is of complete honest!

So for all of you guys out there with sensitive there is good news:) this product does help balance out skin tone and also does moisturize dry skin and reduce redness. I realised pores have gone smaller and your skin is a lot more radiant. <3 skin is alot less dry and alot less easily irritated so YAY TO BIOTHERM=] OH and i would love to try the eye contour product. I have huge bags and very uneven skin tone in that area :(

But after using this product for a month I have realized that sometimes I do get random break outs especially at the beginning of starting this new routine. I  do this routine day and  night. Im not quite sure if  i WOULD re-purchase this line of biotherm products again bought i would defiantly re - purchase the aquasource moisturizing serum. This product costed $95 AUD but it was definately worth it. Make up application is now alot more comfortable and alot more smoother.

hope this review helps a little <3
lots of love - emily

1 comment:

  1. the font on your blog isn't very easy on the eyes to read, it might just be me though

    ReplyDelete