Monday, March 7, 2011

Skin care love for the month of Febuary

So since the start of the year I have been using the Vitacreme B12.
Vitacreme B12 claims that it is the only cosmetic product with the Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) as a main active ingredient.

This cream aids with:


  • Skin Reconditioning

  • Very significant reduction in the extent of the wrinkles and fold of the skin

  • Improvement in skin elasticity

  • Correction of the skin dryness
I have been using this cream for the past month or so on my face at night time and I have seen quite significant results in areas such as under the eye areas, around the cheeks where I suffer from dry skin and around my forhead where I also have dry parches. I also feel like my complexion is more awaken (but then maybe I have had more sleep, so I am not too sure if the creme helped awakening my skin). This creme contains salicylic acid so its great for softening the skin and also preventing blemishes! Since I have been using this cream I dont think I have broken out so its great to know that my sensitive skin has not reacted with this creme.
I do have extremely dry skin so sometimes during the colder days using this creme is not enough!

The texture of this creme is incredible! It feels like silk on your hands and it is absorbed into the skin as soon as you smooth it out!

I purchased this from www.sasa.com and it costed around $15AUS for 1.76Fluid Ounces (50ML)


This is the NUDE advanced cellular renewal serum and it is probably one of the BEST serums I have ever come across. This serum claims to

• 70% increase in cellular renewal
• 50% reduction in cellular damage
• 35% decrease in irritation

AND

COMPLETE HYALURONIC ACID SYSTEM
NUDE has created a unique three way system to optimise Hyaluronic Acid within the skin
• A concentrated dose of Hyaluronic Acid instantly plumps and smoothes
• Bioactive Peptides boost natural synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid
• Antioxidant Japanese Sea Kelp helps to protect against the breakdown of Hyaluronic Acid\

So after using this product for about three months I have dramatically noticed a HUGE difference in my skin! yes I am only 20 years old but I do believe that using anti aging products with the help of sunblock protection my aging process will slow down!:)

Anyway! For the three months I have been using this serum there was NOT one time where my skin was dry and parched and I feel like it was because of the help of this serum! I also feel as though my complexion has brightened so much that I really do not need to use liquid foundations any more. Although I don't have any wrinkles etc, I did suffer from eczema (still am from time to time) so I have lots of sensitive areas around my face from using steroid creams from when I was a young girl (elecon, elephrat etc) and that has made my skin very sensitive to the sun and I get sun spots easily! I feel as though using this serum, my sun spots have faded a little and I believe that the continuation of using this serum will help me repair and renew my skin :)

The texture is a light creamy consistancy and you only need ONE drop for the whole entire face (I use two drops when Im feeling like my skin needs a little bit of a pamper)

This serum retails from about $150 - $170 AUDdepending on where you purchase it but it is 30ML (1.1fl.oz)
yes this serum killed my budget but if it really does make a difference and the difference is visible its worth it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment