Monday, March 14, 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero Clump mascara

The Estee Lauder Double Wear zero-clump Curling mascara is by far the best formulated mascara by Estee Lauder by far (in my opinion of course). I have extremely thin, short stubborn lashes that will not budge with ordinary mascara but the this mascara amazed me.
I firstly curl my eye lashes, then apply about 2 - 3 coats of the mascara and I feel like mascara locks the curls in and most importantly it literally lasts ALL day. I am also very impressed that even after 4 - 5 coats of mascara, my lashes do not look like spider legs but they look like very sexy dramatic doll like lashes!!!
The quick drying forumla is brilliant as I do not have to worry about any smudges and i definitely do not have to worry about flaking!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment