Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation & Bobbi Brown Face Poudre review


1) Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation
Shade: Natural ( suitable for yellow undertone)
The Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation is a luxurious moisture rich foundation which has anti aging properties and is designed for people who have normal combination to dry skin. Personally, I think this foundation is also suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Im in the shade Natural.

To apply this foundation I like to use my IQQU stippling mini stippling brush or a dense flat top kabuki to ensure my foundation does not streak or cause "caking." In my opinion, this foundation is one of the most delicate foundations I have used and by the term delicate I mean the foundation appears to be light coverage but once applied correctly, it even outs my skin tone and any redness around areas such as my nose and lips but it also acts as a concealer and it automatically color corrects my dark circles making it appear lighter and hence, my look looks instantly refreshed and glowing. This foundation gives me soft radiant, even toned skin and I am even more willing to use it now because it promotes collagen boost which is essential for women! This foundation does make my skin glow but from what I can see there is no shimmer particles in it at all so I am assuming that there are micro reflexes within the foundation! That being said, Micro reflexes do tend to abstract more sunlight to your face so be sure to apply SPF on your face to keep yourself from aging !

The only downside to this foundation is that because it provides my skin a glowing texture and keeps my face hydrated all almost all day, by the end of the day I do find that there are some crease lines around my eye area and some across my lip area but that problem is easily fixed with my Lancome Dual Powder or for a more dewy finish I use my Bobbi Brown face powder! \


rate: 4.5/5

2) Bobbi Brown Face Powder (Loose Powder)

Shade: Soft Sand 5
Bobbi Browns face powder was an impulse buy and I honestly was not expecting much from this powder as I have dry skin and majority of powders I try seriously just cake and flake. This powder is BEAUTIFUL for a dewy finish ontop of my Bobbi Brown Luminous moisturising foundation. 
The texture of this powder feels like fairy dust. It is so fine that when pressed against my fingers it blends in my finger tips ( like a liquid foundation would do). For the application of this powder, I prefer to use my IQQU kabuki brush or if I am seeking a more of a high coverage with this foundation I like to use my Lancome mineral powder brush. I just swirl swirl swirl firstly setting my nose area and under the eye and then the rest of my cheeks and chin etc. This foundation is SO SUPRISINGLY hydrating! The texture is soft and definitely not chalky at all! Lancome's ageless Minerale powder was my HG but its not in competition with this Bobbi Brown face powder!!! The coverage is light to medium and is buildable:) 

rate: 5/5

xx Hope my review was interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment