Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lancome Ageless Mineral powder foundation, setting powder & bronzer



I have yet to find a foundation that really hydrates my face and gives me the coverage I desire untill I was going through some Youtube + blogposts and there is a bit of a rave about the Lancome Ageless Mineral powder foundation !!


This foundation feels and looks amazing on my skin I've never been a powder foundation person and always stick to something that is very light such as BB cream and very light liquid foundations. I have been using Revlon Colour stay foundation for the past couple of months and I was looking for something just a bit more luxurious rather then just giving me a cake face. I had never used Lancome foundation before and saw a deal on Nordstrom that was selling this gorgeous set for about $80 (+ 66 AUD Shipping... was ridiculous) and decided to give the foundation a test and review!
This foundation provides my skin HIGH coverage without the heavy feeling. My skin feels soft and I can now look in the mirror and literally go "wow.. my skin is glowing " as appose to " I am flaking here and peeling there" This foundation has really boosted my confidence and I am just very pleased with this product over all!

No comments:

Post a Comment