Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My birthday present from brendon

Saturday 31st July - Sunday 1st Aug was probably one of the most fun and memorable trips I have ever had and experienced.

Our plan was

  •  Have a walky talky at Rye beach and go local n explore
  • Chilled and relaxed back in our GORGEOUS hotel room =]
  • head to the MORNING TON PENINSULA HOT SPRINGS
highlights:
where we stayed!
- When i thought brendon was shaving his what-what and then  like It was actually a surprise and he was writing a card!
Our four star beautiful room

my important 1/2
my dork!
- When we arrived to our hotel suite which looked SO SWEEET and sexy! too romantic=]
-Going to the hot springs feeling tad weird then had the BEST time
- Dinner was so yummy
- drinking up n playing UNO!!!!

note* I cannot wait to go away with you again! i had the best time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment